VALUABLE STRATEGIC ACQUISITIONS
Leveraging Business Intelligence
Futura leverages its business acumen and capital in a continuous search for acquisition opportunities. We look for companies that demonstrate the following innate characteristics:
- Under utilized production and distribution capacity. Sales and profits can be enhanced through Futura’s existing distribution channels resulting in increased and diversified revenue growth.
- Non-producing or non-core assets that can be maximized through sales rationalization or leveraged for a more balanced return on capital.
- Dependency on single product lines or geographic concentration that benefit from national representation and North American diversification.
- Brand names and trademarks that may be fatigued and in need of direct marketing campaigns in tandem with Futura’s existing intellectual property base.
- A distinct customer base not currently serviced by Futura’s investment companies.
- Strong, independent and capable management.
- Favourable supply management contracts in place.